Headquarters: 6000 – Kecskemét, Felsőcsalános 9/B, Hungary
VAT number: 14993141-2-03.
Company register number: 03-09-119209
GEToolbox Customer Service
The prices indicated next to our products are net retail prices, excluding VAT and the costs of delivery.
The ordered products will be delivered by DPD shipping service provider. We are going to inform you of the possible date of the takeover of the products via e-mail or phone. Should this date be unsuitable for you, the products will be delivered to you on the day indicated by you as suitable for takeover.
With any special needs related to delivery, please contact the customer service of GEToolbox.
In case of door-to-door shipping, your parcels will be delivered by DPD shipping service provider on weekdays, between 8 am and 5 pm. We kindly ask you to provide us with a delivery address, where you can take over the products within the above time period. The colleagues of DPD first will try to deliver the products without giving prior notice to you thereof; should this delivery attempt fail, the colleague will contact you via phone to discuss the specific time of delivery.
DPD undertakes the responsibility for the external integrity of parcels only; hence, we kindly ask you not to take over parcels that are damaged. Please, initiate the taking over of minutes of delivery of damaged parcels.
If the product delivered is damaged or otherwise incompliant with the quality requirements, please inform our customer service!
The products ordered will be delivered within 5 working days.
Deadline for delivery in case of shipping by DPD:
to Hungary 1-2 working days
to EU-countries: 1-5 working days
• Cash on delivery: In cash to the colleague of DPD at delivery.
Cash on delivery parcels include the invoice issued on the price of the product and the cost of delivery.
• Bank transfer, special order: (Available only for contractual partners) Parcel shall include the product ordered, and the invoice issued on the price of the product and the cost of delivery; payment of the invoice shall take place within the deadline agreed on with the buyer in advance.
• Bank transfer, aggregated invoice: (Available only for contractual partners) Parcel shall include the product ordered; invoice shall be issued on the aggregate price of products and the costs of delivery on monthly basis and sent to the given invoice address; payment of the invoice shall take place within the deadline agreed on with the buyer in advance.
Cancellation of order
Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order after sending thereof but before the delivery of products. In this case, Buyer shall have no payment obligation. We kindly ask you to inform the customer service of GEToolbox of your intention to cancel the order.
Pursuant to the provisions of Government Decree No. 17/1999 (II.5.):
(1) Customer shall have the right to rescind the contract without reasoning rescission, within eight working days.
(2) The right of customer to rescind from the contract may be exercised from the day of taking over the product or, in case of a contract for the provision of services, from the day of conclusion of the contract, provided in each case that the economic operator has complied with its obligation to give the required notification to customer.
(3) Buyer may exercise its right to rescind the contract by giving written notice to Seller thereof, within the deadline specified hereinabove. In case of rescission of the contract in writing, it is sufficient to send the declaration on rescission within 8 working days.
(4) If the economic operator failed to provide the customer with the required information, the right to rescind from the contract may be exercised within three months from the date of taking over of product, or, in case of a contract for the provision of services, from the date of conclusion of the respective contract.
(5) If the required information is provided within three months, the deadline of eight working days to rescind the contract shall be calculated from the date, when the required information was given to the customer.
(6) The economic operator shall refund the amount paid by the customer as soon as possible, but in any case, within thirty days of the date of rescission. In case of rescission of the contract, the customer shall bear the costs occurred in relation to the return of products. In addition to the costs defined hereinabove, not further costs or expenses may be charged to the customer. Notwithstanding the above, the economic operator may claim the reimbursement of damages occurred as a result of improper use of the product, unlikely to its intended purpose.
(7) If Buyer rescinds from the contract, he shall return the product in its original, undamaged condition, together with the respective invoice. If Buyer fails to return together with the product each item and accessories, originally delivered to him with the product, Seller shall be entitled to charge to Buyer the price of the missing items and parts.
From many pages of our website, menu items ‘Request for sample’ and ‘Request for quote’ are available. By giving your first- and surname and your e-mail address, needed for the sending of electronic newsletters, and by pressing the button ‘Subscribe’, you expressly approve and grant your consent to the delivery of a sample package as well as newsletters and advertisements to your e-mail address by BM System Kft.
Please kindly be informed that you’re entitled to withdraw your declaration of consent to the sending of newsletters any time, without the obligation of reasoning the withdrawal. Your declaration regarding the withdrawal of your consent may be submitted by using the link serving this purpose at the end of electronic advertisement newsletters you received; or, the same declaration may be sent by post or e-mail to any of the contact details of BM System Kft. indicated hereinabove.
The website ‘getoolbox.com’ is the exclusive intellectual property of BM System Kft. and is protected by copyright. The information and data available on the website may be used, saved or printed solely for the purposes of private use. Multiplication, copying, processing, adaptation, commercial trading, utilisation or any other kind of use of the website other than for the purposes of private use, either partially or in whole, is strictly prohibited. This prohibition shall not apply to the use of the website or any part thereof for the purposes of public disclosure of a press product by a media (this term as defined in Act II of 1986 on press). Unauthorized use shall have consequences under criminal and civil law.
Photos, pictures, videos available on the site and their composition is the exclusive property or is in the exclusive use of the website operator. These properties are also protected by copyright and may be used, saved or printed for the purposes of private use only. Multiplication, copying, processing, adaptation, commercial trading, utilisation or any other kind of use of the photos, pictures and videos available on the website other than for the purposes of private use, either partially or in whole, is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use shall have consequences under criminal and civil law.
The domain name ‘getoolbox.com’ is protected by copyright, the usage thereof is exclusively allowed to BM System Kft. To the use of the content available on the website, the prior written consent of the operator is required.